The User is solely responsible for paying the designated fee for each Press Release (the “Release”) submitted. We do not offer refunds on used portions of services.
From the moment you submit a draft or “offline” release to our editor, it may take up to 3 business days for us to fully review and polish your release before its dissemination. So be sure to give yourself enough time when sending to us. Normally, though, we will strive to have your release sent out within 24 hours. Please note our office is located at +8GMT and operate during normal business hours.
All translation work we provide to you will be paid in advance by you, and we do not offer refunds under any circumstance for any and all translation work we provide.
• That the publication of the material in the Release does not violate any state, federal, national, international or common law copyright, trademark, or service mark rights, any other property rights, privacy rights, confidentiality rights or other proprietary rights of any third party.
• That the content of the Release is factually and legally accurate;
• That User is authorized to submit the Release to The China Box for distribution;
• THE USER REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS TO The China Box, AS FOLLOWS:
• USER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: The User is solely responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of the content of each Release submitted to The China Box for distribution will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and preparation of the Release and for all materials that appear therein;
• That the Release does not contain any information which is defamatory, libelous or otherwise illegal; and
• User has independently evaluated the desirability of utilizing The China Box’s services and is not relying on any representation, guarantee, or statement other than as set forth in this Agreement.